Human Performance Toxicology Services (DUI/DUID)
At Ascertain Forensics, our toxicology solutions are tailored around criminal justice and law enforcement activities and are validated by years of experience. We are uniquely positioned to help your agency reduce the time and expenses associated with human performance testing while providing unparalleled customer support. Our forensic testing menu expands to provide up to date and relevant drugs on basic and expanded panels.
Features and Benefits
Our forensic testing menu is expanding to include driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs (DUI/DUID) and other human performance testing to include drug facilitated assault (DFA). The Ascertain Forensics laboratory offers superior analytical methods and state-of-the art technology. We are uniquely positioned to help streamline your human performance testing program and eliminate backlogs delays.
- Trusted laboratory with a 20-year reputation of strength, integrity,
- Screening and confirmation of over 1,000 drugs and/or drug metabolites
- Fully validated analytical methods using state-of-the-art technology
- Complete expert witness services and access to highly qualified toxicologists certified by the American Board of Forensic Toxicology (ABFT)
- Comprehensive, electronic, and easy to read results
- ABFT-accredited laboratory
- California Title 17 Forensic Alcohol Laboratory
Test Panel Options
Ascertain Forensics at Redwood Toxicology Laboratory offers the following human performance toxicology services. Our flexible test panel options allow us to provide ideal test options for a range of criminal justice and law enforcement agencies.
|Alcohol DUI/DUID Testing: blood/urine/liquid
Forensic analysis (California Title 17 Alcohol Lab)
|Expanded Panel: blood/urine/gastric fluid/other biological matrices
Forensic analysis covering our widest range of illicit and prescription drugs
|Illicit Drugs of Abuse DUI/DUID Panel: blood/urine
Forensic analysis of common illicit drugs
|Compound/Contraband Toxicology: various, pills, powders, liquids
Forensic analysis of unknown compounds and contraband
|Routine DUI/DUID Panel: blood/urine
Forensic analysis of common illicit and prescription drugs
|Fentanyls and NPS drugs: Forensic analysis of latest emerging drugs of abuse in the fentanyl and novel psychoactive classes of drugs|
1. Drug Involvement of Fatally Injured Drivers. Washington, DC: NHTSA National Center for Statistics and Analysis; 2010.
2. Hels T, Bernhoft IM, Lyckegaard A, et al. Risk of Injury by Driving With Alcohol and Other Drugs. DRUID—Driving Under the Influence of Drugs, Alcohol and Medicines, D2.3.5; 2011. http://www.druid-project.eu/Druid/EN/deliverales-list/downloads/Deliverable_2_3_5.pdf?__blob=publicationFile. Accessed March 25, 2016.
Forensic testing demands fast and accurate analysis. Find out how we can help you improve efficiencies with accurate detection services.
Every year, 4,000 US drivers die with drugs in their system — and that staggering figure doesn’t even include all of the other people they kill in the process.1
Driving with alcohol and/or drugs produced higher risk of serious of fatal injury – between 20 and 200 times that of sober drivers.2