We use our extensive toxicological experience to support your investigations and provide a meaningful outcome by;
- Analysing all types of biological samples for drugs and poisons; blood, urine, hair, vitreous humour, stomach contents, and tissue samples.
- Undertaking broad based screening for drugs and poisons. This includes the detection of designer drugs.
- Having the ability to analyse for late eliminating glucuronide metabolites, which can extend the window of detection for some drugs.
- Having the expertise to investigate suspected drug facilitated sexual assaults (DFSA) or “spiked drinks”.
- Ensuring a duty toxicologist is available throughout the working week to provide advice and technical support.
A Dedicated Coroners' Service
We support a significant number of HM Coroners across the UK with their investigations to provide high-quality accurate results to bereaved families. Our experience with the Coronial System, combined with our strong working relationships with HM Coroners' Officers and Pathologists, facilitates the best outcomes by providing a single point of contact to ensure that services develop in line with their requirements.
Expertise You can Rely On
Our team of dedicated Toxicologists provide interpretative reports on all cases examined to provide our customers with a clear and relevant explanation of the toxic effects of compounds. We regularly provide evidence at Inquests and Court as an Expert Witness.